Home Forums Basel support forum Full width row doesn't work(stretch content and row no paddings)

Full width row doesn't work(stretch content and row no paddings)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TrickOfTheLight
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem to set up a full width on some rows (for example Instagram). I set up a row as stretch row and content (no paddings). I checked all theme setting and compare theme to demo theme…but it doesn’t work.

I’m using a multisite network, and 1 theme is covering 2 subdomains. Everything was working until I update WordPress. Now, I can’t set up full width on row on both subdomains.
    Can you please help me with this?

Thanks!
    Maja

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, it is necessary to see your web-site to be able to help you. Here is our IP 176.98.73.244

Regards

TrickOfTheLight
    Participant

I set up everything. Now you can see website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We see that there is JS error in the Developer Console. And it is caused by air-item-reviews plugin. You need to fix it or deactivate the plugin to make other scripts work correctly.

TrickOfTheLight
    Participant

Thank you very much!

It is ait item reviews, plugin from another website and another theme. Ok. I think that I will have to find a different solution for this network of websites. I will reinstall whole multisite, and install every theme on seperate WordPress instalation. After that I will link themes, and make that portal that I’m trying to build.

Ps. Theme is great. Great design, great options, and great support. 5 stars! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)