Home Forums Basel support forum Full Width Shop

Full Width Shop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dancingeyeballs
    Participant

Hello,

I want to make my store look like this http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/?shopfullwidth but I’m not sure where to customize the sizes of each product thumbnail (currently its square but I want it to be rectangle) so that it looks like the demo site’s.

Thank you! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for being our customer!

There is an option in our theme that make your web-site container full width. You can find it in Theme Settings -> General Layout -> Site width -> Content full width. Use it to make your web-site be like our demo example

full width

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also you can change your product images sizes in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display -> Images sizes. And don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails after any image sizes change.

zalvaris008
    Participant

Hello, first of all thank you for developing such a nice theme.

But I’ve got same problem here with a full width (4 products per row) product layout and I can’t find a way out. I’ve made square images in WooCommerce, tried to regenerate them, selected right settings (see attachments, but something might not work. By the way, I noticed that if we set to show 3 products in the row, it goes okay, bet if we try it with 4 or 6 products per row it get’s bugged and always shows only 2 products / row…
    What’s wrong? Please help me 🙂

Thanks!

shop

settings 1

settings 2

with 3 products in the row

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi @zalvaris008,

Thank you using our theme.

It seems that you use old version of the theme. Try to update it to latest version that you can download in your account on themeforest.

Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)