Home Forums Basel support forum Furniture demo slides + logo font name

Furniture demo slides + logo font name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thaer
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

Thank you for creating such a beautiful theme. Basel is definitely one of the most beautiful designs I’ve seen. I’m writing here because I bought Basel theme yesterday and I’m very interested in the furniture demo.

Now I imported the data for the furniture demo and unfortunately the slider that was imported includes only 2 of the 4 slides shown on the demo on the website (here: https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/furniture/). Can you please send me the share slide show demo for the furniture theme (export slide or whole furniture demo)?

Another question, What is the name of the font used in the Basel & Co. Logo design?

Thank you,
    Thaer

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of images that take too much time to complete.
    Most images you see on our site are not included in our theme package and will not be imported.

As for the slider, it has two different templates and the other two slides are clones of these two templates with different images and text.

The Revolution Slider has the option to copy the slide, just copy, change the test and image.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)