Home Forums WoodMart support forum Further Issues with WoodMart Responsive Text Block

Further Issues with WoodMart Responsive Text Block

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rgbadmin
    Participant

We are using a responsive text block and setting the Font Size as custom to designate the text sizes for desktop, tablet and phone.

After we save changes, everything appears fine initially, but on re-load of the front end of the website the text appears in default body text size rather than the sizes designated in the visual composer.

Can you please advise on how to correct this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid I do not understand the problem. I am checking the Text Responsive text element and do not see the option to set the font size on mobile and on the desktop http://prntscr.com/o25pgy

There is just a custom option to set the size. Have you set with custom CSS by a class? Please describe in details how did you do it and provide your site admin access to the private area and page URL

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

Hi Elise,

In our ‘Responsive Text Block Element’ we have the options to set font size on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Please see the attachments.

When we use this element, save the settings and view the updates on the frontend of the website it displays correctly with the correct font sizes. However, after sometime on the front end, the font sizes seem to disappear and the font size appears as normal body text. This can be seen from the screenshot with the two cellphones.

We have created a user account for you to review this issue in the backend of the website. The issue is happening on the homepage, in the first row of elements.

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, you are right. I am testing the Responsive text block in the mobile and iPad on your site in page 360 degrees it is displayed correctly and I reload the page and it is the same http://prntscr.com/o2zlh4

Please check perhaps you have assigned a custom code which rewrites the element settings.

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

Hi Elise,

As suspected after less than 24 hours, the test you conducted no longer appears in the 20px font size as set in the Responsive Text Block Element: https://truyouid.developwithrgb.com/360-degree-view/

The text is sized to normal ‘body’ font size even though the element has the font size set to 20px. This is the problem. The Responsive Text Block element settings are not showing on the front end the next day.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide FTP access to the private area and full rights for the user into the admin panel.

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

Hi Elise,

We have upgraded your user level to Administrator, so you should have full access. I have also included the FTP access in the ‘Private Content’ section of this form.

Hello,

We have a check once more. The Responsive text element works correctly now. The CSS settings which indicates the font size is held in DataBase in the table post_meta and our theme does not delete the setting. This setting can be deleted in the process of server cleaning or manually. Now we see the data http://prntscr.com/o3pv9i If the problem occurs again contact us so that we could check once again.

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

Hi Elise,

This issue is now happening again on another one of our sites using the Woodmart theme.
    Can this issue be fixed here as well?

If you let us know exactly what changes you’re making, we may be able to correct this issue on our own should it arise again. But we would need you to tell us exactly how it is being correct.

Our team has purchased almost 40 of the Woodmart theme licenses over the last year.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to resave the page and it will fix the problem. We don’t know when the data were erased on your website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)