Home Forums Space themes support forum Future updates

Future updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hello,
    First of all, I want to thank you and say that you are doing a wonderful job.
    I wanted to ask you, if in the future you plan to add this feature (NEW FEATURE: Product gallery on product loop. (Video)) that you have add to WoodMart to the Vega theme as well? https://imgur.com/a/7UGSQO9
    Also, other feature that you have on WoodMart and that will be great to have it also on Space Themes it’s “Even product grid for desktop”, can you take in consideration to implement this also on Space Themes in the future? https://imgur.com/a/IkP6cHo
    Waiting for your reply,
    Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our team would consider this features as a future request, we will try to add it to one of our future releases, but at the same time, we cannot tell you exactly when we can implement it.

I do hope you would remain as our valued customer and thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

John
    Participant

Hello,
    I understand, we will definitely remain your client.
    We are very interested in the product gallery on the store, here if you could give us an approximate time when you think it will reach it on the Space Themes.
    Thank you!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I wanted to apologize for the delay in responding to this thread. I’m sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

I understand that you’re interested in the release date for the update. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to that information right now. Our team is working hard to finalize the date and we’ll let everyone know as soon as we can.

Kind Regards

John
    Participant

Glad to know that those features will arrive on space themes also.
    I think we are one of the first customers of space since it was released 2 years ago.
    Keep up the amazing work.
    Many thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Future updates’ is closed to new replies.