Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gallery images for properties not duplicated in other language

Gallery images for properties not duplicated in other language

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gardar
    Participant

Hi, I have the latest version of the theme and everything works fine except that only one of five gallery images is duplicated into a new page when I try to translate a page to a new language using WPML.

If there are 5 images in the gallery then only one or two images in the gallery are duplicated into the new page. Can you please take a look at this.

Gardar
    Participant

Please see more information below.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL with the problem. What do you mean image gallery? Are you displaying images or showing projects? If you are trying to show projects, make sure all of them have the translation.

Best Regards

Gardar
    Participant

Hi Elise, I provides the page URL two times in the private content section as well as WP admin access. Did you not check that?

Here is a description of the problem. I create a property in English and add a featured image and 5 images to the Gallery Images. But when I duplicate that property page for another language such as Danish all the details and data is duplicated to the new Danish page EXCEPT the Gallery images. Only one or two gallery images are duplicated.

I am attaching two screenshots to explain what I mean.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gardar
    Participant

Hello, I am so sorry, I made a mistake with the theme developer.

This is not your theme at all.

This is not your problem.

Please accept my apologies.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gallery images for properties not duplicated in other language’ is closed to new replies.