Home Forums WoodMart support forum Germanized | Base price doesn’t show up correctly

Germanized | Base price doesn’t show up correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oliverrr
    Participant

I have installed the plugin Germanized so that I can sell wines compliantly on the German market. Now I noticed that Woodmart does not show all the base price entries compared to the default theme “Storefront”. I first thought that the text (see screenshot “Base price:”) is only hidden. But in fact I can’t find any way to display the desired text. It would be a dealbreaker, since I really need to show the base price…. I would appreciate some assistance. Thank you very much.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Oliverrr.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oliverrr
    Participant

Update: Issue comes from the option: Hide “to” price in “Shop” settings. It not only hides the price of variable product, i even hides the base prices model of Germanized. Still ne a fix for that, because i wouldn’t like to show the price range right here.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Oliverrr.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently, WooCommerce has no own option to hide a larger price, so we have added this feature in our theme. Since price HTML structure can’t be changed via WordPress theme, we have realized this option via CSS. If some plugin or custom code change HTML structure of product price, “hide “to” price” option will not work properly because it’s targeting a missing or misplaced HTML element.

Unfortunately, currently, there is no other solution for this issue. If you have modified product price, you need to disable “hide “to” price” option in Theme Settings.

Kind Regards

schnittverhext
    Participant

I have the same problem in my shop. Unfortunately, the basic price is not displayed there on the product page.

When I load the page, the basic price is displayed, but after full loading, the display is hidden. Here you can see what I mean (https://schnittverhext.de/shop/baumwolle-popeline-weihnachtskugeln-metallic-druck-gruen/)
    Unfortunately, I can’t find out why.

Here you can see the documentation of Germanized for the basic price indication:
    https://vendidero.de/dokument/grundpreise-hinterlegen#funktionsweise

However, the basic price is displayed correctly in the product overview.

For legal reasons in Germany, however, I need this advertisement.

I ask for urgent help in this regard.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify if you disabled “hide “to” price” option in Theme Settings?

Kind Regards

schnittverhext
    Participant

Hello,

No, I have not activated this function in the theme settings.

I uploaded the picture to you, what it should look like. This is also displayed very briefly and is also visible in the product overview, but then no longer on the product page.

If you need access data for my shop, I can give them to you.

Greeting

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, create a separate topic and send us your admin access so we can check.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)