Home Forums WoodMart support forum Get quote button

Get quote button

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

arven1
    Participant

I see thanks.

Tell me something… There are a bug inside… When you access my homepage and scroll down under FEATURED PRODUCTS, you’ll see that some products have BUY NOW, some have GET A QUOTE and some have both. Basically, all products should have GET A QUOTE and some of them have both. There are no product that have only BUY NOW. Why this “bug” happens? Can you help me please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Basically, I remember that we had this issue before… But after I do the update of your theme to 2.1. this occurs again. I also remember that I had checked this on default theme and it was working. Can you please check why is this happening?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, we need to check is it our theme issue or not. Please, check how it should work with default WordPress theme.

Thank you in advance

arven1
    Participant

I did check. I told you and its seem to work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are we able to switch between themes as well? We will test what is wrong there.

arven1
    Participant

Site is in production so I did not switch it on live server but did that on my localhost. Please check from your end and do not change themes as widgets will become inactive and I’ll get into problem. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we are not able to test it without an ability to switch between themes and enabling/disabling plugins and options.

arven1
    Participant

Basically I detect what is real problem… When product have attributes (colors in this case) then it shows only BUY NOW and not BUY NOW and GET A QUOTE. But when it does not have any attributes it has both (like I want to have on all except those that does not have price, those are good as they have only GET A QUOTE). Can you help me or suggest me something how to deal with it? I really cannot change this to default theme because it is production site and cannot play with it. Hope you understand.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand but it is how the plugin works. It doesn’t depend on our theme and you can try to contact plugins developers for help.

arven1
    Participant

Will do that. After I update to your newest version 2.3., it seems like CONTINUE SHOPPING between GET A QUOTE and BUY NOW on every product section. How can I remove that? Can you remove this please? I send you example link.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, this button is not related to our theme update. And you can hide it with CSS code

.single_add_to_cart_button + .button {
    	display: none;
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)