Home Forums WoodMart support forum Get rid of some elements and traductions

Get rid of some elements and traductions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joseluishv
    Participant

Hi support, could you help me with this:
    -how could i get rid of the “order by” menu at the right?
    -how can i delete the “uncategorized” category? (i put a “-” at the moment)
    -how can i translate “CATEGORIES” word?, i can’t find the correct line with LocoTranslate plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) To Remove order by from the shop page you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-ordering {
    display:none;
    }

2) The text you are trying to translate is coming from a text editor. That’s why it’s not available for translation using loco.

You can change the text from Appearance >> Widgets >> Shop page widget area >> Categories.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/PjmMvwm

3) The uncategorized is the default category and you could not delete it. Therefore to hide it you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

#woocommerce_product_categories-1 .cat-item-15 {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

bongoos
    Participant

I created a menu in Syria with 10 custom links. Then I saved that menu in the header but only 3/4 of the custom links show on the home page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joseluishv
    Participant

Thanks! everything worked

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @joseluishv!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

@bongoos, Please create a fresh new topic and share the screenshots of the issue there and also your site WP Admin Login in a private content area so that we will check it for you on your site.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Get rid of some elements and traductions’ is closed to new replies.