Home Forums WoodMart support forum Getting Error on product description.

Getting Error on product description.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rahi007
    Participant

I have an issue with product description this is the theme https://myshopae.com/ you can see product see is seeing on all pages but not in product page don’t why it showing as prefooter please fix it or tell me the issue ASAP.

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We are sorry, but we don’t completely understand your request. Could you please provide some screenshots for better understanding?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

rahi007
    Participant

Go to the shop page yu will see the description which i never added and the same description is appeared in other page you can see at attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rahi007
    Participant

can you please fix the issue nothing heard from you. please its kind a urgent i have buy your theme and getting issue please lets fix this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You should be able to remove this content from the area before footer (prefooter) in Theme Settings -> Footer. If it will not help, please, provide us your admin access since we can’t login with the data you gave us earlier.

Regards

rahi007
    Participant

no sir it didn’t work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

rahi007
    Participant

sir above issue i fixed it but i don’t see how can i change the shop page header image. or there is no way to change it. i attached the image for broad idea

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad that you fixed it. Page title image can be removed in Theme Settings -> Page heading. It also can be uploaded specifically for some particular page in Dashboard -> Pages or for particular categories in Dashboard -> Products -> Categories.

Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)