Home Forums WoodMart support forum Getting error while trying to activate WoodMart theme

Getting error while trying to activate WoodMart theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AMJAD15
    Participant

Hi, i am getting error “api server can’t connect to xtemos.com server try checking with your hosting”. I have contacted my hosting and they told me that the IP is not blocked by them, can you guys check whats the problem?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please describe the steps on how to reproduce the problem. What actions do you take?

Best Regards

AMJAD15
    Participant

Hi, after i installed the theme, i tried to activate it, but i got this error “can’t connect to xtemos.com api server”, i talked with my hosting they told me they dont have problem connecting your server.

AMJAD15
    Participant

hey the activation worked now for some reason thanks.

i have another problem, when i go to the theme > widgets, i get these errors:

“The “woodmart-recent-posts” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.”

i get this same error for other 5 widgets.

any ideas? thanks.

Hello,

Please describe the action to reproduce the problem step by step, I am checking the widget area and I do not see any errors. https://gyazo.com/95b14d852b33461d05582c4cb7c985b1

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)