Home Forums WoodMart support forum Google Maps content size and position

Google Maps content size and position

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shopix
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to change the Google Maps (icon and content text) width and position.
    However, changing them from Visual Bakery does not make any difference. How can this be achieved?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with admin panel login details of the website with the URL of the page you are trying to edit to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Shopix
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately the suggested fix does not make any difference. Position or width does not change.

Hello,

I have logged in to your website and edited the contact page. It seems you haven’t set any content on the google map and are trying to change the position of the content. Please make sure that you have added the content on the map and then you can change the position of the content from the settings.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/56F6LVG

Because the settings provided are used to align the content we add on the map module.

Best Regards.

Shopix
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Now I get it. I thought those settings are used to control the position and size of content box for marker icon (the one with title and text).

Thank you, can be closed.

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @Shopix!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Google Maps content size and position’ is closed to new replies.