Home Forums WoodMart support forum google merchant incorrect price

google merchant incorrect price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

emikim
    Participant

hello
    i have a problem with product with different prices for different variants when i submit the feed for google merchant center , google visit my website to make sure the prices is the same in the feed and the website, but your theme show the price after choosing a variant in below the product short description (see (1) in photo) when google visited the site its looking in (see (2) in photo) so i am getting product disapproved.
    is there a way so prices change and keep in same place.
    please find in attachment explication and desirable solution and thank you so much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Price is displayed by WooCommerce plugin and not by the theme. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

emikim
    Participant

i am very sorry , its strange other products with different prices without error.
    it’s not a theme issue . thank you and sorry

emikim
    Participant

i checked the google merchant center and its google problem when google visite the product page with selected variant they see just the two prices on top ((2) in photo )
    just one question is it easy to hide the prices range ((2) in photo ) once a variant is selected with custom code ? thank you so much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and we don’t have an instruction how to hide it.

emikim
    Participant

its ok thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘google merchant incorrect price’ is closed to new replies.