Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gradient background over background image

Gradient background over background image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Adrenaline22
    Participant

Hi guys,

The gradient feature for row elements in Woodmart is superb, however it should not cover the background image set in Visual Composer.

Hello,

Your problem is not clear enough. Please provide page URL with the problem and screen. Please update the site admin access as well. We shall check and suggest.

Best Regards

Adrenaline22
    Participant

Row > Woodmart Extras > Woodmart gradient –> Create a gradient for BG

Row > Design Options > Background –> Select an image for BG

Can’t get both displayed at the same time (Background image on top of the gradient). Only gradient gets displayed no background image.

Hello,

Yes, that is right. You cannot assign both gradient and image. Take two sheets of paper of the equal size, put one and then another what would you have? One would overlay another. The same in backgrounds.

Best Regards

Adrenaline22
    Participant

This is an extremly easy solution with CSS…you can stack an infinite number of solid color backgrounds, gradients, images etc.. XD

Hello,

Try to add both image and color to the row in the Design tab. https://gyazo.com/d5da416c38669590a17febd4b94b939e

Can you see the image and color at the same time?

It is not possible to show image and color on the same div regardless of the theme.

Best Regards

Adrenaline22
    Participant

I know that. That’s why I pointed it out, since it’s 2 lines of CSS otherwise. Check the jumbotron on my site.

Hello,

It is not possible to do with CSS. Try to assign the gradient to the row and the background image to the column.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)