Home Forums Basel support forum Gradients Element Missing

Gradients Element Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

baseldiva
    Participant

Hello

I have a number of pages for all the Basel elements. Firstly, i have a page for Gradients however in the elements list, there is no Basel Gradients element.
    See screenshot attached.

What has happened to the gradients element?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough. Please visit Basel theme demo and provide the URL of these gradient elements.

Best Regards

baseldiva
    Participant

Hello thanks for the quick response.I cannot find a urlin the demo for this element. So my question is why has a Gradients page been autogenerated in the backend of wordpress? it’s under, All Pages.

I have attached images of front and back end of the auto-generated page in the backend of WordPress on the website. There is a Gradients Elements page. I did not create this.

I assumed that the Gradients would be listed in the Elements of the page builder just like the other elements from Basel.

So do these gradients not exist?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

All the rows are configured either by background color or image. Please provide the demo URL and screen of the block I will tell you if it an image or a background color.

Best Regards

baseldiva
    Participant

Hello

I have provided all that I can including screenshots to explain this.
    I could not find your demo url for the Gradients element, under ‘Demo’.

Hello,

What has happened to the gradients element? – Is not clear. Which gradient element you mean. Where did you see it earlier?

Seems earlier you could have an addon to WP Bakery page builder and such an element really existed.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)