Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gravity Forms “Calendar Date” on mobile not working in a WoodMart “Pop-Up”

Gravity Forms “Calendar Date” on mobile not working in a WoodMart “Pop-Up”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I have an issue with Gravity Forms calendar date that doesn’t work only with WoodMart theme. I contacted Gravity Forms support, and they refuse to check anything if it’s working fine with default theme. So now it’s your problem to investigate because it works fine with default theme, but not with WoodMart.

What is the issue? When I use a Gravity Forms inside a WoodMart “Pop-Up” widget for WPBakery, the calendar widget fails to select a date on mobile device. I believe the issue would be caused by the fact that the form is located inside a WoodMart “Pop-Up” widget, but I’m not sure if that’s the problem.

To reproduce the issue :
    1) Open the given website on mobile (or F12 Console mobile view)
    2) Scroll to the button “Commander en ligne”
    3) In the pop-up, scroll to the field “ce jour-ci”
    4) Try to select a date on mobile device only

AS IS : Selecting a date on mobile device fails
    TO BE : Selecting a date on mobile device should work fine

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please test if it works well outside the popup? Maybe this plugin doesn’t support popups like this so no matter which theme is used.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I just tried outside a pop-up, and it works. Yet, that doesn’t solve my problem, I want this to work in the pop-up.

So I want to know who causes the problem, WoodMart or GravityForms and I don’t want to end-up in a situation where every one refuses their responsibility “because it works with default theme”

Every theme and plugin have to be compatible, and all supports should work together! So please do some investigations, I gave you staging, so check why it doesn’t work on pop-up.

If it’s not WoodMart, at least I want CONFIRMATION that it’s not your theme at fault by making sure that you did your part of the job to confirm that it’s not WoodMart’s theme fault.

Thanks
    Simon

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You already tested that it works outside the popup as it works with the default theme. So it looks like the plugin doesn’t work when the form is dynamically loaded in the popup like that.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)