Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons

Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SWOP
    Participant

After theme update where having problems (I think Ajax related) regarding WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons. For months it worked just fine.

I’ve tried turning of Ajax (this was no solution)
    Turned off plugins, tested, back-tested.. problem seems to be in the theme. The way the ajax works on the add to cart function.

Running out of option here, hope to have a solution soon.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

SWOP
    Participant

Hi there,

This is a live website, if I again turn of a loth, this will get me into trouble with client. I’ve shut down all plugin’s earlier. The problem is regarding the theme. When I turn of Ajax in theme settings, nothing changes.. Seems the saving doesn’t work for every setting. When I use a other theme the problem doesn’t occur.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

SWOP
    Participant

We placed the total website at a dev location.
    Could you please take a look?

SWOP
    Participant

Problem solved.. double loading a Ajax function! Seems that it was a caching problem of some kind. Thanks for your pacience

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Let us know if you face any problems in the future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons’ is closed to new replies.