Home Forums WoodMart support forum Grid view with missing swatches

Grid view with missing swatches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hihaho
    Participant

Hallo,

Please help with making my products good. Some of them got grid swatch attribute ( with variants ) some don’t – this makes the grid looks bad.

How to make it right – what i mean is evenly in line. Is there ony way to add spacer to product without swatch so they are in same line – or there is better way
    Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. Sorry but this is the default behavior and there is no option in Theme Settings to change it.

You can try adding the color swatch to all the products otherwise It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

hihaho
    Participant

Hi, I know there is no option for that in theme. I would like You to provide info where to change it in code ( or style ) – like You always help others. can You do it for me?

Hello,

Sorry, but we could not help you with this as you are asking for core file customizations and it is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can find the files under "woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-standard.php" and customize them at your own risk.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)