Home Forums WoodMart support forum Grocery theme

Grocery theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi I have been seeing sales written all over my products in a very small font. I have tried all possible areas, but, have no clue why and where is coming from. Would apprecciate your help urgently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

No worries, have figured it out and closed.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
    Best Regards

hi I want to move from my test site (woo.quickbasket.store) to now final site quickbasket.store, ho do I do that?

Hello,

You can try one of the migration plugins, I recommend All-in-one WP migration. It is a partially free plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Alternatively, you can contact your host support some of the provide the service for free.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Any other way? have messed up once with this plugin so am rebuilding everything fresh.

Hello,

Please contact your host support on this issue they may provide free or paid service, our support relates to the theme only and does not cover site migrations.

Best Regards

Hi I wish to indicate vegetarian (green dot), non-vegetarian (red dot), vegan (green leaf), organic green O) on product grid, product page and on filter etc., how to go about it. I created attribute but the image overpowers the product, if I remove the image the text overpowers the product, need some neat solution sharing some pics for ref.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please upload the images to the attributes and provide the page URL I will check what is possible to do with custom CSS.

Best Regards

Hi here it is, TIA

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .label-with-img img{
      width:25px!important;
      display:block!important;
    }

The images you upload for attributes should be of the equal size and square, you can change 25 to set bigger or less size.

Best Regards

It worked on this, great! Thanks a lot.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Grocery theme’ is closed to new replies.