Home Forums WoodMart support forum grouped product

grouped product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

moh962018
    Participant

hello

i have watched your tutorial about inserting grouped products

how ever i dont have the grouped select what is the problem!!?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please see the video in our detailed documentation on the grouped products in the following link: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woocommerce-tutorials/grouped-products/

And check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Because the grouped products are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

moh962018
    Participant

ok thanks you

another question

when i add a variations products i want the price appear at the shop page to be unique

for example i have a product with 3 variations

1- 120$
    2- 200$
    3- 320$

as now in the shop page this product price will be 120$

how ever i want it to be 320$ how i can do that??

so i want to choose which variations i need its price to appear at the shop page

Hello,

You are Welcome.

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

moh962018
    Participant

the first attachment contain the first variation price
    the second attachment contain the second variation price
    the third attachment contain the item in the shop page with the price from the second varation

what i need is to change the price appeared at the shop page to be as the first variation price

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

As you have enabled the option hide to price that will hide the higher price and display only lowest price. So it is not possible to show the price of the first variation.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

moh962018
    Participant

So there is no option to chooce which varation price i need it to be shown at the shop page

How i can customize that? Is it easy? Or require alot of time? To customize that

Hello,

Sorry but we could not help you with this as you are asking for core file customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)