Home Forums Basel support forum Guarantee Badges Questions

Guarantee Badges Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hello,

Like to check with you does Basel theme has Guarantee Badges i can use in my single product page like in screenshot? Or there is any plugin available?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you have one and the same badge image, text and conditions for all the products you can create HTML block with the information. Here you will find information how to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/html-blocks/

And then navigate to Theme Settings > Product page and insert HTML block ID into the area before “Add to cart” button or after “Add to cart” button as shown here: http://prntscr.com/js8lr6

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much, perfect advice, exactly what I need!

Regards,
    Alex

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hello,

I find adding after add to cart is not so nice, i like to add below share buttons, could you advise how i can do it? I created html block below. I cannot edit the single product page somehow.

[html_block id="10953"]

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Hello,

You can add HTML block only before or after add to cart button. There is no option to insert HTML block below share buttons.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hello, can i sort the order for display of the section for Theme Settings > Product page and insert HTML block ID into the area before “Add to cart” button or after “Add to cart” button

in my screenshots provided?

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your questions is not clear. You have added content both before and after cart in Theme settings.

I have viewed the product and see content both before and after. What is the problem?

The content in Theme Settings is global. It cannot be displayed on this product and hidden on that. Also, you can not here before and there after.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)