Guides

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

INKPT
    Participant

Hello

I need your help to remove the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tab on the article page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to disable showing an attribute to the product page https://gyazo.com/36d31649f1ccf38eb3ba0822260b2504

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello Elise Noromit thanks for answering me.

I need to remove the tab Additional information on the product page This tab shows the weight of the product, I sent in my previous support request an image of the tab that I would like to remove.

The video they sent in response to my support request does not help me disable this tab.

Thank you for your help sending an attached image of the guide I want to remove, on the attributes page I don’t have any active attributes.

best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access as well as the product page URL to the private area.

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

sending in private access to the site

best regards

Hello,

This Additional tab does not relate to Woocommerce attributes or our theme. It seems it is provided by a plugin.

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello

This guide came with the installation of woodmart, I don’t have any plugins installed that make this guide appear.

greetings

Hello,

You need to delete the product weight. https://prnt.sc/s3lb72 Filling this field out gives the Additional tab. You can add weight as an attribute.

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello

it doesn’t work either. my products have to have weight, I have to add weight to the products. I’m going to contact a programmer to get this additional information bar where the weight appears …

I have another problem to solve I can’t update the
    WPBakery Page Builder gives the following error:

An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

WPBakery Page Builder is not included in woodmart?
    Do I have to buy a license to update it?

greetings

Hello,

Yes, you would have to customize Woocommerce as it is their default feature and our theme does not influence that.

WPBakery Page Builder is included in WoodMart. You do not need to purchase the license. Now our theme contains the previous not updated version. So when you try to update it give the error. We shall upload the new version into the next theme update. Meanwhile:

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version in Dashboard > Plugins >
    3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install in Dashboard > Plugins >

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello

Thank you so I will wait for the new version in the next update of the theme.

Thank you for your support
    greetings

Hello,

If you want I can help to update now. Please provide your FTP access for the case you have a limitation of the file size uploaded and make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

INKPT
    Participant

Hello
    Between today and tomorrow the hosting company of my site is migrating the site to a vps server … then afterwards when everything is ready I will contact you to update the WPBakery Page Builder.

I really appreciate your support.

greetings

You are welcome! Contact us as soon as you are ready.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)