Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hamburger menu not changed

Hamburger menu not changed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pixel
    Participant

I choose the hamburger menu option > hamburger menu from the necessary settings. but the language menu is showing. this is a problem. Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

pixel
    Participant

The menu I selected in the hamburger menu is not displayed. This is a big problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

pixel
    Participant

I deactivated the plugins other than wpbakery and woodmart core, but my problem was not solved.

I changed elementor with wpbakery and homepage crashed

Hello,

It seems that some sort of caching enabled on your website as I am making changes and they are not appearing on the site. Please check after deactivating the cache plugin and disable the server caching.

Best Regards

pixel
    Participant

Visit the link in the link. menu and categories menus will change with each other. categories > sofa – dining etc. menu > about – contact etc.
    Please help me do this.

Hello,

Please disable server caching because the changes we made are not getting live. This will surely fix your issue.

Best Regards

pixel
    Participant

How do i do this? Please help me!

Hello,

The issue on your website is caused by the mobile menu element. You need to make the changes to both the Elements in the Desktop header and Mobile header to make them work.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/b0a1314314d386c2a43bce63f4916ec3

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)