Home Forums Basel support forum Hamburger menu not working in small devices

Hamburger menu not working in small devices

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Imajine
    Participant

Hi,
    We are making the site responsive, and noticed that hamburger menu is not working (not opening at all) in smaller devices. Can you please check and help us to resolve this at the earliest.

Thanks,
    Imajine

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Imajine
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the suggestion, and we noticed that it is a script sourced from cloudflare causing the issue. We have disabled it now and the mini cart started showing. But, the hamburger is still not working and the add to cart also stopped working. I mean the product is not getting added to the cart.
    So i am assuming the mini cart is over riding the default add to cart, which is not happening presently. Is it possible for you to check without logging in and share your suggestions.

Regards,
    Imajine

Hello,

I am checking your site and hamburger icon works, it calls the mobile menu as it should. https://gyazo.com/472a2ae37d111d701bb707c46e81510c

Please specify the problem, advise how I can reproduce it?

Best Regards

Imajine
    Participant

Thanks,
    Yes, it works now. Now the add to cart is not working. Can you please check. Should i create a separate a topic for this. Please let me know.
    Regards,
    Imajine

Imajine
    Participant

Hi,
    One more query on Mini Cart. Can I disable it and enable the default add to cart feature in the woocommerce?
    Warm regards,
    Imajine

Hello,

No need to create a new topic. I see you have customized the cart. This is the reason.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.
    Then activate the plugins one by one checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Imajine
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you suggest, how can i disable the sidebar mini cart popup that appears, as soon as add to cart is clicked?
    Also, we would like to disable the newsletter subscription popup which comes as soon as the site loads. I tried it using CSS. But some part of it loads, when the site loads first time, so can you help me in disabling it.
    Regards,
    Imajine

Hello,

You can disable the sliding shopping cart in the Theme Settings > Header > Shopping cart widget https://prnt.sc/tvbo3y

Promo popup is disabled in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Promo popup.

Best Regar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)