Home Forums Basel support forum Have 500 error (Internal server error) on shop page

Have 500 error (Internal server error) on shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kellytune
    Participant

Hello,

need some help.
    After deleting tutorial categories of shop and creating new one (with the same label) – have 500 error on every pages of shop section. Tried to delete and to create new ones with no label (test categories), delete all tutorial products – but the problem is still the same. Before that action didn’t have any errors.

Please help asap.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

kellytune
    Participant

I found what the problem is, but, unfortunately, I don’t know how to fix it for now.
    It’s in permanent links. The error disappears if I put a permanent link in the following form: http: //site.com/? p = 123
    It seems to me that the system can not find “product categories”, as if they need to be recreated somewhere … (these are just guesses)
    Perhaps you can tell what the problem is? plugins checked (and with them and without them, the problem remains).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We suggest you to contact your hosting providers and ask them for help. They should have an access to server error logs that can shed some light on the issue.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)