Home Forums WoodMart support forum Have the same header on desktop and tablet devices

Have the same header on desktop and tablet devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I would like for my tablet header to be the same as my desktop header (no hamburger menu). I would have the desktop menu view also on tablet and show the hamburger only on mobile devices. I had to hide the header bottom on mobile which also hide it on tablet, but I need that one to show on tablet and stay hided on mobile in order to put my second menu (cultures menu) on tablets on the header bottom just like my desktop. If this is possible to do, the items on the header for the tablet obviously cannot be as big as the desktop and I should be able to change the size of for example the search bar, or the menu items that are in the cultures. Morevover, the header should adjust when people switch from landscape to portrait mode.

Please let me know, if there is a custom ccs code which I can add in order to do that.

Many thanks.

Link to website: https://chapechape.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WoodMart theme does not have the option to show the layout on desktop, tablet, and mobiles. The WoodMart header has two ways: desktop and mobile

Your site is based on Elementor. You can consider using Elementor Header and creating different layouts for their devices.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Thanks

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Have the same header on desktop and tablet devices’ is closed to new replies.