Home Forums WoodMart support forum Having issues with installing default demo content?

Having issues with installing default demo content?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bexster2019
    Participant

Hello – I’m having difficulty installing the demo content. The layout has not been pulled in correctly. I’ve tried to refresh by a few new installs, but still keep having the same issues? Could you take a look please? I’m wanting the Electronic demo, if it could install…but the default can’t install properly. Elementor is the only page builder activated, as asked to choose. Bakery is not installed.
    If you need access, let me know. Otherwise, you can visit the site and see the problem first hand..
    Thanks guys…
    Bexster

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

I will help to install Electronic demo based on Elementor

Best Regards

Bexster2019
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for getting back so quickly and being able to take a look…
    Private details are below.

regards,

Hello,

Please delete the plugin WordPress Importer and import Electronic demo, it should work

Best Regards

Bexster2019
    Participant

I’m sorry this is not working at all. I’ve deleted the wordpress importer plugin and refreshed through, bringing in the electronic demo and nothing is channging – we still have the layout problem.

I will now delete the entire site and database, and restart over, and see if it works on a fresh install of wordpress-woocommerce.

I will get back to you to let you know what’s happened, and whether you need to take a further look.

Thanks

Bexster2019
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The reboot from scratch this time seemed to have worked. The issue I think is the woocommerce and wordpress plugins they keep wanting you to sign up with and run through the WordPress wizard. One must bypass this to make sure the demo content installs properly.

Thanks very much, we can now close the case.

Kind regards

B

Hello,

I am checking your site and see nothing. I you have reinstalled all, please give me net WordPress installation I will install.

Best Regards

Bexster2019
    Participant

Hi Elise,

It is ok, it is because I had to delete the database and it takes time to propogate again. I can see the version ok.
    — I do have a quick question re: Basil Co theme. I did buy this before and it used Elementor as the plugin builder…but is it true it does not support Elementor anymore? Bakery page builder is really tricky to learn…so I usually stay away from it. My question can I still not use Elementor WITH Basil and co theme?

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

Basel theme has never been based on Elemnetor. You could create the templates in Elementor, and can do the same now, however, Elementor chart does not have the Basel integrated widgets as WP Bakery has.

WoodMart theme can work either on Elementor or on WP bakery pagae builder.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bexster2019
    Participant

Ok thanks for your answer. I understand!
    We can now close this case.

Kind regards

B

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)