Home Forums WoodMart support forum Having Issues with product pages.

Having Issues with product pages.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JDFabrications
    Participant

Hello, I have recently completed my website up to product pages. When I tried to use the generic template that came with woodmart. The following issues happened. Only one image would appear on my mobile phone, description tabs would not work, and any product that was a variant would not add to cart. When am in WordPress or desk top responsive everything works fine. I have since made my own template using Elementor Pro. It fixed the description not showing up but the tabs done work, Images are still the same only featured image appears, Products with variants are able to be added to cart.

Any Advice would be appreciated. http://www.jonathanj103.sg-host.com

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

JDFabrications
    Participant

See Private.

JDFabrications
    Participant

One other issue I have noticed is that I can’t get the header to be sticky in Tablet or Mobile View only desktop. Header was made in Elementor Theme editor.

JDFabrications
    Participant

Checking on Status of you guys looking into this for me.

JDFabrications
    Participant

How long does it take for you guys to look at the backend it is saying in progress for a long time.

JDFabrications
    Participant

https://youtu.be/y6aBEZqhfwE see video on you tube. Shows both my phone and Responsive mode on desktop.

JDFabrications
    Participant

Another issue I am having with the product page is PayPal shopping buttons are not showing up. I looked on PayPal’s end WooCommerce payment method and it’s checked to show on product pages there isn’t any short code.

JDFabrications
    Participant

Found the issue SiteGround Optimizer this fixed images and accordion. Still need help with Wishlist.

Hello,

You have added the shortcode of another plugin to the page which you have set for the Wishlist in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wish list: https://gyazo.com/25c075c6f31b0b4256cebfebaae62b30

You have added custom content to the shop page. Please remove. The shop page is the functional page and it should be empty. Woocommerce shows the products on this page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)