Home Forums Basel support forum Having Issues With Woocommerce Product Loops

Having Issues With Woocommerce Product Loops

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

leighlandeche
    Participant

I am having some issues with The WooCommerce Product Loops Throwing some Apache Errors which is causing some severe performance issues.

Below is the attached Errors, If I replace the content-product.php template with the Stock Woocommerce template everything works great but then i loose the custom look and functionality that i purchased the theme for. Can you advise of a way to fix this?

Thanks

AH01071: Got error ‘Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wcva_shop_page_swatches->wcva_change_shop_attribute_swatches, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\nPHP message: The The “woocommerce_get_price” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.0.5. Replace with woocommerce_product_get_price.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart, WC_Product->is_purchasable, WC_Product->get_price, WC_Data->get_prop, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_product_get_price’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Deprecated_Hooks->maybe_handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hooks->handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hook…\nPHP message: The The “woocommerce_get_price” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.0.5. Replace with woocommerce_product_get_price.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart, wc_get_template, include(‘/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/add-to-cart.php’), WC_Product_Variable->add_to_cart_text, WC_Product->is_purchasable, WC_Product->get_price, WC_Data->get_prop, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_product_get_price’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Depre…\nPHP message: The The “woocommerce_get_price” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.0.5. Replace with woocommerce_product_get_price.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), post_class, get_post_class, apply_filters(‘post_class’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wc_product_post_class, WC_Product->is_purchasable, WC_Product->get_price, WC_Data->get_prop, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_product_get_price’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Deprecated_Hooks->maybe_handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hooks->handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hooks->trigger_hook, apply_filters_ref_array, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ok_get_price, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Prod…\nPHP message: product_type was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wcva_shop_page_swatches->wcva_change_shop_attribute_swatches, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wcva_shop_page_swatches->wcva_change_shop_attribute_swatches, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wcva_shop_page_swatches->wcva_change_shop_attribute_swatches, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wcva_shop_page_swatches->wcva_change_shop_attribute_swatches, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\nPHP message: The The “woocommerce_get_price” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.0.5. Replace with woocommerce_product_get_price.\nPHP message: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wpseo_filter_shortcodes’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPSEO_Shortcode_Filter->do_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::recent_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product-alt.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_arr

leighlandeche
    Participant

Also wanted to make note that if you look at the site currently i’m getting a 6 Second Time To First Byte. Thats only with the product Xtemos Product Carousel I need another section below the email signup that list my latest products but when I include that I get a 18 Second Time To First Byte so I had to remove it until we can figure out what’s going on.

Without either of the Products on the page I get less than 1 second Time To First Byte.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Please, disable all additional plugins installed on your website and provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

leighlandeche
    Participant

Hi, We can not disable all the plugins this is a live functional site. But I assure you we have been through that process. As soon as we turn on Woocommerce that is where the issue comes up.

We have even narrowed it down to the themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php file. if we use the stock Woocommerce File everything works perfect.

Attaching Admin access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we have to disable all plugins to be sure that the issue is caused by our theme explicitly.

leighlandeche
    Participant

okay, do what you have to do I guess. Do you know around when y’all will Trouble Shoot it so that I can have an idea when its going to go down?

Thanks,
    Leigh

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Firstly, disable all plugins one by one to check which one causes the problem.

leighlandeche
    Participant

Don’t worry about it I went through and trouble shot it. If you have anyone else with these issues you can comment line 56 out of your content-product template and it works fine after

<?php
    basel_swatches_list();
    ?>

That guy is the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But it is very strange since for all customers it works correctly with this line also. Our demo works ok as well. So it would be better to find a real root of the problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)