Home Forums WoodMart support forum Having trouble adding the dutch translation can someone help me?

Having trouble adding the dutch translation can someone help me?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

I am using the Woodmart theme i also followed a guide from xtemos how to translate website with loco translate.
    But after a few atempts it still won’t work. can someone help me?

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

Here are the credentials

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gnl-commerce.nl,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

Hi there, i did try the guide you send earlier.
    I downloaded the dutch translation and imported it via loco translate.
    I also made sure the language of the backend and theme settings for admin are dutch aswell.

I tried it again now just to be sure, but still not working for me..

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gnl-commerce.nl,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Hung Pham.

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

Hi there Hung Pham, i think you replied to the wrong topic?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gnl-commerce.nl,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

Sorry for the typo, yes I replied to your topic because I saw strings are translated into Dutch language, please double check.

Regards,

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

Hi there i added some screenshots, in loco translate the translations should be synced en saved but it still shows english and not dutch (See screenshots).

I also shared the access to the website

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gnl-commerce.nl,

I’ve fixed your issue. Please check your site again.

Regards,

gnl-commerce.nl
    Participant

Awesome thank you very much, my issue is solved now

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gnl-commerce.nl,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Having trouble adding the dutch translation can someone help me?’ is closed to new replies.