Home Forums WoodMart support forum Having trouble uploading brands

Having trouble uploading brands

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

everybud.ca
    Participant

When I try to upload products to woocommerce using the import feature, the brands are never set correctly.

I tried using brands, Brands, _brands, pa_brands, everything but every time it just makes a custom attribute titled brand, rather than the proper attribute to tie it all into your brand system.

What am I doing wrong?
    Now I am also trying to use a scraper to import rather, and am having the same issue.
    What should I title the brand attribute?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screenshot http://prntscr.com/nszdnv

Here is the documentation on how to set up the brand https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

Please read and follow the instructions on documentation.

Best Regards

everybud.ca
    Participant

When I do a woocommerce upload, what should I title the attribute? The documentation does not give any instructions on the meta tag name.

pa_brand still makes it a custom attribute. How do I set it as a global attribute when uploading woocommerce from csv?

Hello,

Our theme does not have an option of converting custom attributes to global. In our demo the brand attribute has the slug brand so in the drop-down list it would be pa_brand If your slug is, for example, mybestbrand in the drop-down you will see pa_mybestbrand

Make sure you see the brand attribute in Dashboard > Products > Attributes after import.

Best Regards

everybud.ca
    Participant

Is there any way to convert all custom attributes to global with a sql command? I do not have any other attributes.

So are you saying the ONLY way to do brands is manually? There is no workaround for when uploading?

Hello,

Our theme does not have such functionality. Try to search for a plugin, if you do not find, try to write this SQL command.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)