Home Forums WoodMart support forum Having unpredictable issues with file changes

Having unpredictable issues with file changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hello team

Due to a sudden change in 2 different file names, we have received 2 broken cash issues we don’t know what’s the reason for them.

We compared the same files to the files 5 days before and there was no change in the files on this period at all.
    and because of the sudden change of the files we have received a broken cache issue we don’t know what’s the trigger.

There might be a chance something is updating automatically causing those issues to accrue suddenly…?
    Attached a screenshot of the file names.
    I appreciate your answer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

These two files (from your screenshot) are usually regenerated and change their name only when you resave Theme Settings or header builder. You just need to clear your cache if you are using some WordPress plugin for that.

Kind Regards

Hello,

Please contact the host support and check the log files to detect these changes and the reason they happen. Our theme does not change any files.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

It’s very unlikely that the problem is caused by the hosting, we are facing similar issues with the theam as well so it makes sense it something is triggered by the theam. we did not make any changes in the site as well

Which WP Hook is triggered when a theme setting is changed or header changed
    so I can purge my cache after that hook.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there are no WordPress hooks there at the moment. We will consider adding them in the future.
    As for now, you need to clear the cache manually after these changes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)