Home Forums Basel support forum header banner

header banner

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

FairFang730
    Participant

how to use the header banner? I use a picture as the background but it is not full screen.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check the settings and suggest.

Best Regards

FairFang730
    Participant

Thank you

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot log in and submit into the private area which is under the message field.

Best Regards

FairFang730
    Participant

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen https://gyazo.com/6874b64c3728a3a04337328b9a7f6cce

You have not enabled the header banner and upload the image by means of the background option and it will cover all the header banner.

P.S. Please never leave the credentials in the message box, put them in the Private content area which is under the message box.

Best Regards

FairFang730
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    I enabled it and uploaded a background image. It seems that my background image is not perfectly displayed.
    Please see the attachments A44.png and A55.png
    and the attachments A11.png and A22.png are screenshots of my friend’s website.
    On the mobile phone of my friend’s website, the header banner is displayed below the header.
    How to do that? Please help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The header banner has a limited height. The image on the background is cut and it is the nature of images on background, we cannot change that. Try to set the color on background and insert the text.

Best Regards

FairFang730
    Participant

Can you tell me the default size of the header banner?
    and how to make the header banner is displayed below the header on mobile.

FairFang730
    Participant

I know how to set the header banner.
    You just need to tell me how to display the header banner below the header on the phone.
    Like the attachments A11.png

Hello,

It is not possible, unfortunately. The HTML structure does not allow to do it with CSS.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)