Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header banner dropdown not smooth after 6.0.1 update

Header banner dropdown not smooth after 6.0.1 update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

I just updated to your new V6 theme update. First thing I notice is the Header Banner is often very jerky when navigating between pages and does not always drop down smoothly (the drop down animation). It used to be buttery smooth before the update and now it is not.

Can you advise?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

In the private content you can find access to our dev site. The testing I did was on the firefox browser.

Please navigate between 5-10 pages and you will definitely see the issue. Sometimes the top banner animation is smooth but othertimes really not good. It suddenly drops down or is very unsmooth. As I said, on our live website (which has not been updated) it is buttery smooth – no isues at all.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We haven’t changed anything in our header banner in the 6.0 update. We tried to visit a lot of pages and the header banner works smoothly https://gyazo.com/82b17266385a4868568c151171b2b4b9
    It might happen if your computer CPU is loaded with some process.

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Were you checking this in the firefox browser or something else?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we have tested this using FireFox browser.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

Well thanks for looking. I only see this as an issue with firefox right now, not on another browser. I am also using an imac, and have not tested with anything else.

You can close this topic and I will continue to test. If I can come back with some better proof of the issue I will open a new ticket.

Thanks guys

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure, let us know if you have any further details.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Header banner dropdown not smooth after 6.0.1 update’ is closed to new replies.