Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder

Header Builder

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    I am building my Header.
    I have a couple of problems.

1 – How do I position the logo as you see in the image?
    In the header constructor, I see no indication of Margin or anything.
    You can tell me how to do it, I also tried to insert in the theme settings of the css, but it doesn’t seem to take it.

2 – How do you build the list of languages that I see in your demo? Unfortunately by installing your demos there is no example.

Thank you

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To Position the logo in the center you need to edit the header and add the logo element in the center of the main header row.

Screenshot for Clarification: In Private Content Area

2) The languages menu is WPML functionality. You need to install and configure the WPML plugin to add the menu to the website.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    yes the logo is already positioned in the center, but obviously it has padding, and in addition it does not go down on the band below. So it doesn’t look like my screenshot.
    But a small square logo comes in the center of the row.
    If I wanted it bigger I would have to make an even higher row and it would be huge.

Hello,

Please upload the logo on your website and provide with the URL and admin panel login of the website.

And elaborate in detail what are the changes you want for the logo to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because without seeing the problem I am unable to suggest you with any solution.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    1 – I would like the logo to be positioned as in the screenshot sent.
    2 – BROWSE CATEGORIES, has two problems:
    to -From where the name “BROWSE CATEGORIES” is changed
    b – Category list appears strange, with icons not aligned and small and with extra spaces.
    Thank you

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

I have tried to visit your website but it is not working even If I used a proxy. Please make sure that your website is working to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) To Change the browse categories text you need to install and use the loco translate plugin and choose the correct path to translate the string.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

3) This happens when the link text is greater than the others. Please make sure that the website is working to check and provide you Custom CSS for the specific items to fix it.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    yes the site is working.
    Obviously I put up a maintenance page.
    You need to connect in the back end.

Hello,

I have visited your website and the header builder is not loading on my end.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme and check back. Because currently I am unable to deactivate all the third party plugins it displays error.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Excuse me I do not understand.
    The site looks good.

Try reloading, and clearing the cache

Thank you

Hello,

I have visited your website and there is no categories menu and logo added to the header. Please add the logo and categories menu in the header as you mentioned in your replies to check the issues myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    Header is set on the whole site, except on the Home page, you are looking at the Home: D.

At the beginning of this ticket, I had sent you a link to a page, from there you could see the entire header set. It is now also set in the home.
    I’m waiting

Thank you

PS.
    Please do not put public images on the site.
    put them in a private area.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and fixed the categories menu. Please clear cache and check back.

To Display the logo as the screenshot you sent please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-general-header .woodmart-logo img {
    max-height: 120px;
    }

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    a new problem with the header logo.
    I added some css to bring the logo to the margin, but this creates some sticky problems.
    I am attaching the video and the css that I have included.

Thank you

Hello,

I watched the video you attached. It’s happening because you added the CSS for the logo image and it is working for both logo images in the main header and sticky header.

Please replace the CSS you added with the following then this will affect only the main logo image.

.whb-general-header .woodmart-main-logo img {
    margin-top: 45px;
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 0px
    }

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)