Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header builder

Header builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

manuel-logika
    Participant

Hi, the list of “Header builders” no longer appears. (see Attachment)
    I made all the necessary updates but nothing happened.
    You can help me

Salve, non appare più la lista dei “Header builder” . (vedi allegato)
    Ho fatto tutti gli aggiornamenti necessari ma non è accaduto nulla.
    Mi potete aiutare?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and turn on the parent theme? Just to check whether is an issue with the third-party code from the functions.php file of the child theme.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

manuel-logika
    Participant

I found out which plugin makes the “Header builder” settings disappear. The plugin is called “New User Approve” and is used to approve users who register for e-commerce to be able to make purchases.
    I ask …
    1) Is the “woodmart” theme itself possibly already including this user approval option?
    2) do you know if there is a similar plugin that does not conflict with the theme?

thanks, see you soon
    Manuel

Ho scoperto quale plugin fa sparire le impostazioni del “Header builder” il plugin si chiama “New User Approve” serve ad approvare gli utenti che si registrano al e-commerce per potere effettuare gli acquisti.
    Chiedo…
    1) Il tema “woodmart” stesso e possibile cha abbia già inclusa questa opzione di approvazione utenti?
    2) sapete se esiste un plugin simile che non va in conflitto col tema?

grazie a presto
    Manuel

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. The functionality with users, registration, etc. is related to WooCommerce so we cannot influent it.

2. Sorry, I can’t tell exactly which one will better work with our theme, but if it only affects the display of the header settings in the admin panel, I suggest you first edit the header and then enable this plugin.

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)