Home Forums WoodMart support forum header builder disappears on wp admin

header builder disappears on wp admin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

urbanbrand123
    Participant

Dear staff,

Please suggest why the header builder on admin disappears (Empty space).

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

urbanbrand123
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report some issues I am facing with the Woodmart theme on my website. Specifically, I am having trouble with the password reset feature. Whenever I try to reset my password by entering the OTP and clicking the verify button, I receive an error message. I have tried using other WooCommerce themes and the password reset feature works fine in those. I have attached the error log for your reference.

[Sun Feb 12 17:35:59.615071 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 26740:tid 140204778092288] [client 150.129.166.90:0] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘XTS\\Modules\\Layouts\\Shop_Archive’ not found in /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-main.php:164\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-main.php(131): XTS\\Modules\\Layouts\\Main->get_layout_id()\n#1 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/enqueue.php(1017): XTS\\Modules\\Layouts\\Main->has_custom_layout()\n#2 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): woodmart_force_enqueue_styles()\n#3 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#4 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()\n#5 /home/740217.cloudwaysapps.com/avxqwkkvvp/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2156): do_action()\n#6…’, referer: https://urbanstoreindia.com/my-account/lost-password/

In addition to the password reset issue, I would like to know how to add categories for upsells and cross-sells. I would appreciate if you could provide me with both with and without the use of third-party plugins. I also want to delete the related part (Highlighted in the picture)

Lastly, I would like to modify the color of the “click to enlarge” button, including the icon, background, and text. I have reviewed your tutorial but was unable to find a solution.

I have provided you with access to my admin login for your review and for a resolution to these issues.
    I am looking forward to your prompt assistance in resolving these issues. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to help you resolve them.
    Thank you for your time and support.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please advise which plugin ensures OTP? Please insert the FTP access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please use Products (grid or carousel) and select upsells or cross-sells in the Data source.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-action-btn.wd-style-icon-bg-text>a span{
        color: red;
    }
    body .wd-action-btn.wd-style-icon-bg-text > a::before {
        color: red;
    }
    body .wd-action-btn.wd-style-icon-bg-text>a{
        background-color: yellow;
    }

Replace the colors as per your needs.

Best Regards

urbanbrand123
    Participant

OTP is coming from the SMS alert Plugin.

Please use Products (grid or carousel) and select upsells or cross-sells in the Data source.

this approach may not be suitable for all products, as it may be challenging to control recommendations for all product categories. For instance, a smartwatch upsell may be a strap, whereas a strap upsells may be a smartwatch. Additionally, there are other categories like earbuds and their covers and smartwatch covers that need to be considered

And there are other categories like earbuds and their cover and smartwatch covers.

2nd method to do it is adding it in product details upsells or cross-sells but you can’t select categories there you need to select products. So it’s very time-consuming when you have lots of products in different categories as Upsells.

See the screenshot for this information

If you require my assistance, we can arrange a scheduled online meeting. I’d be glad to assist you with everything.

Attachments:

Hello,

I mean the Product Grid has a set of options to sort the products out: by category, by tag, by ID.

As for the upsells and crosses they appear on the product page and on the shopping cart. You add them one by one in the default template. You can do the same by means of Product Grid.

Related products are products by category or tag, you can create a template and change the taxonomy ID appropriately.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

urbanbrand123
    Participant

It looks like you haven’t read my complete message, therefore I would suggest you take some time to do so. Doing so will help us address this issue more quickly.

I have several problems, so in order to prevent confusion, we will address them with numbers, which will assist us to clear up any misunderstandings.

Problem Number 1

I am having trouble with the password reset feature. All of the details are already included in the preview reply.

Problem Number 2

Add categories for cross-sells and upsells.

I went through all of the Woodmart documentation and YouTube tutorials regarding woo-commerce. There was no option that I could locate to make custom Related products based on categories (Not adding them manually one by one)

Please let me know if there is anything I am missing here, and if not, I would recommend that you provide a tutorial or blog post link on how to do it.

If it can’t be done inside of Woodmart, share plugins that you believe would work seamlessly with your theme.

Problem Number 3

I want to change the text, colour and size of the featured Product label. Provide me CSS code for it and I will change colour and text of it.

Problem Number 4

Please look for the theme update and determine why it is taking so long for my site to load. This problem started to occur when I upgraded the theme.

I have a dedicated cloud server, so there is no issue with my server.

ingenuitor
    Participant

@urbanbrand123 The header issue is a know issue now in version 7.1.3, please check this thread below for any future updates for at least that issue.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/breeze-cache-update-version-2-0-17-breaks-theme-again-in-version-7-1-3/

Hello,

Problem Number 1
    I am having trouble with the password reset feature. All of the details are already included in the preview reply.

This is Woocommerce functionality and no WordPress theme influences.
    Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Problem Number 2
    Add categories for cross-sells and upsells.

Please check this manual: https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/ You can see that Woocommerce does not assume adding cross /upsells by a category, these products are added one by one, the same option is provided in the Product Grid.

Related products are shown in the Product Grid widget by category or by tag, the same wat as Woocommerce does. WoodMart features are all based on Woocommerce default features and we do not have a solution to change that.

Problem Number 3
    I want to change the text, colour and size of the featured Product label. Provide me CSS code for it and I will change colour and text of it.

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Problem Number 4
    Please look for the theme update and determine why it is taking so long for my site to load. This problem started to occur when I upgraded the theme.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site. Our developers would check deeper.

Best Regards

urbanbrand123
    Participant

As I mentioned briefly in my response, it’s woodmart, and I’ve tested it with other free themes and it works fine. I can reset my password with otp, but when I enable woodmart, it doesn’t.

I’ve made a full backup of the site, and you can test it by disabling plugins.

Hello,

Please provide detailed instructions on how to register an account and check the problem. https://monosnap.com/file/OnrCNtO7cp4MT9WHJopTdjGTsZ7Zgz
    https://monosnap.com/file/dDp9zcVO6yncnpGxFjCyy2q1LQTCQk

Advise what country and what number can be used.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

urbanbrand123
    Participant

It works perfectly with other themes. Take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/BCa7NnSNeiw

When resetting your password, you must enter your email address.

That SMS is only sent to Indian phone numbers. That is why your phone number isn’t working.

I have already given you access to my site; you can go to users and create one for testing or contact me for assistance.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Our developers have fixed that, please check how it works and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)