Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder does not save any change

Header Builder does not save any change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pabloronquillo76
    Participant

Hello,

I´m trying to change the logo modifying the header builder, but on pressing “Saving Header” appears a black windows showing an animation “Loadung Please” and it keeps for ours without any advance. I have tried to reinstall the theme but the issue keeps wrong.

What can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

pabloronquillo76
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated all the third part plugins and the problems persists.

Below is the informacion of the admin access.

Hello,

Please make a fresh install by reinstalling WordPress and make all the necessary requirement as mentioned

in our detailed documentation: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/requirements-wordpress-set/

Then install the theme and the recommended plugins then check back.

If the problem still continues then provide us with the admin panel and FTP details of the website.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

pabloronquillo76
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed twice with clean wordpress version from 0, and the problem was not solved.
    So, I need your advice checking from the FTP server.

See data below:

Hello,

The problem is caused by server configuration http://prntscr.com/q2njfh Please contact your host support to solve the problem. There is some security enabled which not allow running the JS files.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)