Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder Error

Header Builder Error

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    We own the website http://buzatu.cidevconcept.com/, and we cannot edit the header, because the header builder does not work, as seen in the attachment. Can you help us solve this problem?
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have found that you are using the old version of the theme. Please update the theme to the latest WOodmart 5.3.6 version and update all the plugins, I am sure your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    The problem was not fixed, and after the installation of the new version the product variations disappeared. Can you help us please?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

hopinip
    Participant

merhaba .menüler sola açılıyor ve ürün görüntülemede nitelikler bozularak sağa kayıyor. yardımcı olurmusunuz?

Attachments:

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    I found the plugin that conflicted with the header builder and now it works, but the product variables still don’t work even if I deactivate all the third-party plugins.
    What should I do now?

Hello,

@hopinip
    Please create a new topic explain what issue you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots and also provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

@www.cidev.ro We are Glad one of your issues are fixed by deactivating the third-party plugins.

And for variations not working please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the products and variations are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    Another problem besides the one with variations is the fact that the footer has disappeared, all the contents of the sections from footer 1, footer 2, footer 3, and footer 4 have been deleted. We created another footer but it doesn’t look good at all and it appears deformed.
    Besides this problem with the footer and variations, the PHP version is 7.2 and when we try to upload it to 7.4 and it appears errors and the version of PHP does not change.
    All these errors have occurred since I updated the theme.
    Can you help us, please?

Hello,

I have tried to visit your website and it displayed 503 errors.

503 error says about some internal server error and we can’t identify it without your error logs. By the way, could you please check if it happens with our theme only? Try to switch to the default WordPress theme and see how it works. Also, try to contact your hosting providers so they check the problem from the server-side.

Regards.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    The server problem has been resolved. I installed another theme to check the variations. With another theme, the variations work, as can be seen in the attachment, but with the normal theme it does not work.

Attachments:

Hello,

We are Glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    Please help us with solving this problem related to variations and the disappearance of the footer, because tomorrow we have to migrate the website and it is quite urgent.
    Thank you!

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide with the correct admin panel login details of the website to let me assist you further.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    I sent in private content our data access:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Now the variations are displaying absolutely fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/ztktgm

And for the footer your footer columns are empty. Please add some content to the footer columns from Appearance >> Widgets.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Thank you very much!!! 😀
    Can you explain to me what the problem was? Thanks!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The issue was that the catalog mode was enabled under Theme Settings >> Shop >> Catalog mode. That’s why the add to cart buttons and the variations were not displaying.

I have disabled it and the issue was fixed.

Best Regards.

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

I understand!
    Thank you a lot for help! 😀

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Header Builder Error’ is closed to new replies.