Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header builder not saving changes "Loading Please Wait"

Header builder not saving changes "Loading Please Wait"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kutumbs
    Participant

Header builder not saving changes, simply goes on infinite loading when I click save.
    Disabled all external plugins . Cleared cache several times. didn’t help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

kutumbs
    Participant

I’ve already tried disable all plugins that are not related to the theme and provided you an admin access so you can check it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably, there is some problem with your server configuration since a regular WordPress AJAX request returns 404 not found error https://gyazo.com/52ab69846efc8656da6ca396c6c17837

Nagendra
    Participant

Hello kutumbs,

I had the same problem but I solved it by clearing all the cache of the browser(Google Chrome in my case).
    I hope it works for you too.

kutumbs
    Participant

Hi Nagendra,

I tried clearing cache [I am also using Chrome], but it didn’t work.

kutumbs
    Participant

Hi Artem Temos,

Please help, I checked with my .htaccess file and Permalink Settings. Cleared all cache. But its not working. Kindly find a way out.

I cant even change the sites Logo with my own.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to contact your hosting provider to investigate the problem from their side. Seems to be some configuration issue.

kutumbs
    Participant

Finally the problem resolved. There are some permission related problem with my hosting. Contacting them resolved the issue. Thanks Artem Temos for the support.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)