Home Forums WoodMart support forum header builder not saving

header builder not saving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sorensg
    Participant

I choose the electronics theme and no matter what change i do in the woodmart >> header builder >> header Electronics >> settings, the >> “save settings” just leaves an infinitely loading icon.

Can you help?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area. If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the issue.

Best Regards

sorensg
    Participant

Hi. It didnt work for me. Also im the site admin.

I tried with a clean wordpress install, making the base import. Only using the plugins recommended with the theme, and its the same result. just a spinning loading icon.

I can not understand why your theme dosent work on a clean install!

sorensg
    Participant

I have changed to the correct custom header on the respective page (front page).
    So that is not the issue.

Please let me know whats going on. Its on a clean install, i must have done an error somewhere.

Hello,

The reason why the header builder does not work is the server configuration. Please contact your host support with this screen: http://prntscr.com/ucz9eh

Best Regards

sorensg
    Participant

it works now. thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)