Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header builder not working

Header builder not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi, I just updated my theme and can’t seem to get the header builder to work. Its just doing that graphic of the atom symbol constantly and saying loading, please wait…
    I’ve emptied the cache, restarted etc. Is this a known issue?

Thanks!
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Hello,

After the theme update, one of your third parties plugin or customization could become incompatible.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi there,

Admin login details below. I can’t seem to get it to work!

Thanks,
    Tom

kalonji1
    Participant

Further to my message, I missed the site link!

Thanks

kalonji1
    Participant

Its working now, lol!

kalonji1
    Participant

Do you have any documentation on new ways to improve your header? I’m not happy with the way mine looks, its the part in blue if you check my homepage that I don’t like but I remember before there was very minimal things I could do with it.

also can the header be edited in any way besides the built in header builder?
    Thanks,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have full control over header colors and layout. You can find all available options and its instructions in the documentation https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)