Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder Shows no Controls

Header Builder Shows no Controls

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thedrumdoctor
    Participant

I usually work on WordPress child themes using CSS so this method of doing things is new to me. I’m trying to use the ‘Header Builder’ functionality but the page shows no controls. I’m reading through the documentation and the ‘Header Builder’ page shows an ‘enabled’ button so I’m guessing I need to enable the function somewhere?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

thedrumdoctor
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve set up an administrator login for the site (details in the private section).

The site is a cloned sandbox site so you can do anything you want with it. It will be deleted after I’ve finished testing the WoodMart theme and it’s a one-click operation to clone the live site to make another sandbox. If you break it completely, it doesn’t matter!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Switch to the parent theme, you will see this: https://gyazo.com/e0640c56a4c4efc15caa3035d01307ea

Then activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

thedrumdoctor
    Participant

It was the ‘WP Server Stats’ plugin which was interfering, which isn’t a mission-critical plugin. It’s nice to be able to see the resources usage in real-time but not really necessary for the shop to work.

Hello,

Perhaps you can find an equivalent that would be compatible with our theme.

Alternatively, you can disable the plugin, configure the header and then use the plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)