Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder Tab is empty

Header Builder Tab is empty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, my header builder tab is empty. I have already created one, but i cant adjust it anymore. can you please help me. Ive deactivated all plugins already (execpt Woomarkt ones). Slider revolution is also not working (cant adjust)

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

As you said that your header builder tab is empty. Kindly remain the plugins as disabled and remove the custom CSS if you have any and provide me your admin login details so I can access your dashboard and check your site.

Best Regards.

Hereby

Hello,

As you said that your header builder tab is empty. But when I test your site, it shown perfectly fine.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/Obgh8Xw

It seems your cache issue. Clear your site and browser cache and then check back.

Best Regards.

did the trick! Thanks!

Hello,

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Header Builder Tab is empty’ is closed to new replies.