Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header color

Header color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

I currently have a white header.
    I would like to have it transparent and then white when people are scrolling down (sticky header).

1/ For the transparent color, I haven’t found how to do it. Can you please help me on this?
    2/ For the color of the sticky header, I found the code below in another topic. Is this correct?

body .whb-sticked .whb-general-header {
    background-color: white;
    }

If helpful, you’ll find below login codes.
    Thank you!

Hello,

1) Please Go to Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit header and enable Header overlap.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/7d9f30943697646ab4f7cab57ef19e10

2) Yes the CSS is correct, you can use it.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

It works well. However now the content of all my pages starts at the top of the screen behind the header. Is there a way to make all content start just below the header (and still be able to use negative margin for the content that I want to overlap with the header)?

Thank you!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

If we try to move the content down then the header background will be white again.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aiziz,

Thank you for your input.

I tried the custom CSS below that I found on another topic to set a margin at the top of my pages. It works well on all pages except on product pages where I have a very large margin at the top (see screenshot). Do you know why is that and how to fix this please?

If helpful I leave the website logins below.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product .main-page-wrapper {
        padding-top: 40px;
    }

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I tried this code but it didn’t work at first. However I changed padding-top to margin-top and everything works fine now.

Thank you!

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Header color’ is closed to new replies.