Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header does not change with header builder

Header does not change with header builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

edaphon
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to change the header, but it does not change.
    I did the theme and child installation, activated the demo version and applied the Electronics 2 demo version. Then I created a new header with header builder, saved it, and clicked on “Make it default” following the documentary and video guide. But nothing is changing. Can you help me out?

Thanks and best,
    Lorenz

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and then check back your site header.

If the issue is still there then remain the plugins deactivated and provide me your site login details. So I can help you out.

Best Regards.

edaphon
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for your reply and sorry for my delayed response. And your welcoming, of course 🙂
    It did change in the end, but I had to wait quite a long time until the changes became visible. Same for other changes. Is this normal or is there a way to see the changes faster (yes, I do refresh, alt+f5)?

Thanks and best,
    Lorenz

Most Welcome,

Mostly the changes did not take so long. As you said the result of the changes which you make became visible after some time.

You need to clear your site and browser cache and then check back. It might be your site speed which is the cause of this issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)