Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header doesn’t change WoodMart

Header doesn’t change WoodMart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

geral-3381
    Participant

Hello,
    I just acquired the WoodMart theme today and I am having problems changing the header.
    It can’t be the plugins as I only have the ones recommended in the installation setup, so the website is basically in a blank state.

I am using the acessories template and the header doesn’t change. If I try to move things up between rows nothing happens in live. I also have checked few other pages and set them as default to see if it changes but with no sucess.

I am not using caching plugins and I have cleared both the browser and server cache and still, nothing happens.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Most likely you are trying to edit the wrong header. WoodMart theme allows to the creation of different headers for different pages. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

geral-3381
    Participant

Is there a video tutorial of this ?
    I don’t understand the tutorial, how do the presets interact with the headers ? I also don’t know what I am supposed to insert in the third field after “Term ID” = Equal

The video tutorials of changing the header only show the header builder section but I am not understanding how I can choose the page part that you mention

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please advise the page URL where you edit the header or want to change, I will make the screens from your site.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)