Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header fix & footer brand attribute remove

Header fix & footer brand attribute remove

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seanxie83
    Participant

Hi

I’m building a site using Woodmart theme, fantastic so far!
    uat.zeluslondon.com

Just encountered two issues:

1. the header on homepage has been setup correctly (using fashion colour demo import). However with the same header when the user lands on any other page (product, shop, etc), the background changed to white. Is this a bug or some setting issues?

2. for product pages, at the footer section i removed the ‘brand’ attributes, however now at the same space a text goes “You must select your brand attribute in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Brands”. Anyway to remove this section completely? couldn’t find it in the Theme setting/footer section

Thanks!
    Sean

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. You can set your header background color to black globally for all pages in Theme Settings -> Header -> Style & colors. Or you can set your header color scheme to dark and only for the home page set it to light while editing it in the Dashboard.

2. You can change it or remove in Theme Settings -> Footer -> HTML Before footer.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

seanxie83
    Participant

Thank you! The footer section is sorted

About the header, we do still prefer the kickoff combo (transparent background, light text), this goes really well with our homepage hero image/video.

https://uat.zeluslondon.com/
    vs
    https://uat.zeluslondon.com/index.php/product/proximity-black/

Since the product page does look like having a separate header setup, is there no way we can keep the setting separate between Homepage and other pages?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, as we wrote, you can select header overlap and specific header text color scheme while editing your home page in the Dashboard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)