Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header icons does not work the same way in different pages

Header icons does not work the same way in different pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

justas404
    Participant

Hello, I am using one header layout for whole website(s). I’ve added this custom css, so that font awesome icons appears before phone number and email adress:

a[href^="mailto"]:before {
    	content: "\f0e0";
    	font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
      font-weight: 900;
    }

a[href^="tel"]:before {
    	content: "\f095";
    	font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
      font-weight: 900;
    }

This solution works, but only for some pages. Other pages show empty squares instead of icons. I’ve double checked if all pages have same header. Disabled all plugins. Disabled cache. Still nothing works and it’s strange how it can work for some pages, but not for all.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

justas404
    Participant

I have provided details in private section.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by justas404.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

justas404
    Participant

I’m sorry, but you don’t listen to me. I’ve tested it with non-theme plugins disabled. Now I disabled them again and the the problem is still there, tested it on different devices and browsers.

Hello,

The icons are working fine now, please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

justas404
    Participant

It is working now. What caused this bug, as I need to fix this on another website with Woodmart theme?

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. The icons are working fine now, please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Actually, you have disabled the font awesome icon option from Theme Settings >> Performance >> Fonts & Icons >>https://ibb.co/2njx776

Best Regards.

Best Regards.

justas404
    Participant

Thank you very much. Seems I missed it while concentrating on header settings. Works great, as expected. Thank you for your time and patience, I’m really happy with the results.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Header icons does not work the same way in different pages’ is closed to new replies.