Home Forums Basel support forum Header issue after the update

Header issue after the update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Hi after the update to 4.0 I have an issue over the header (screenshot) there is a login form that there isn’t before, can you help me to resolve the issue? Thanks

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

I have another issue too, at the top of the categories and the single product sidebars, there are maybe missing index? This happen after the update too.

See the screenshots.

I need your help urgently.

Thanks for your patience

Best Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after update. Here is a website with tutorials and guides how to clear the cache in different browsers and devices http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Hi yes I refresh the cache many times and finally issues are gone, anyway some issues depended by one thing that I forgotten, that after the update my widget set is gone, all of my widget under the sections are automatically set to inactive. There is any smart way in order to avoid that this happens? Or or I have to reset them all the time manually?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme support scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Thanks for next update a give a try with the plugin, thanks for your always valuable support!

Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Header issue after the update’ is closed to new replies.